Located equidistant between the busy market town of Epsom and the slower paced Ewell Village, this small, exclusive development of just five 2 bedroom apartments is perfectly situated.
These well designed homes come complete with fully equipped kitchens with stone work surfaces, oak veneer internal doors, coving, fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms and triple glazing.
Each apartment offers generously proportioned accommodation suitable for both owner occupiers and investors alike.
Ransley House brings together exceptional quality materials and top of the range brands to provide stylish design for modern living.
With only a 10 minute walk from Epsom train station these apartments are ideal for those who work or socialise in London.
Steeped in history, Epsom has all that is needed for modern living. A leisurely stroll into the town offers a wide range of popular high street shops, a lovely mix of independent boutiques and a fabulous choice of gastro-pubs, cafes and restaurants to suit all culinary palates.
Enjoy the delights of the monthly farmer’s and twice weekly traditional markets selling local cheeses, meat, fish, artisan bread, organic wines and much more.
Attractions include an eight screen Odeon cinema, a theatre for live entertainment, numerous private gyms, and a large public swimming and sports complex.
Surrounding Epsom town centre are miles of tracks and trails to explore on foot or by bike, taking you through the enchanting woodlands of Epsom and Ashtead Common, Horton Country Park or across the famous Epsom Downs.
Enjoy cycling in the nearby Surrey Hills, perhaps stopping for a coffee while you admire the incredible views across Surrey and Sussex from the top of Box Hill.
London is only 35 minutes by train from Epsom, so if it’s commuting for work or a night out on the town, it’s made very easy with numerous trains each hour to Waterloo, Victoria and London Bridge.
Epsom offers a perfect balance of town…
A leisurely stroll into the town offers
- A wide range of popular high street shops and a mix of independent boutiques
- A fabulous choice of gastro-pubs, cafes and restaurants to suit all culinary palates
- The monthly farmers’ market and twice weekly traditional markets selling local cheeses, meat, fish and much more
- An eight-screen Odeon cinema
- Epsom Playhouse theatre for live entertainment
- Swimming and sports at The Rainbow Centre and David Lloyd’s
On your doorstep you can
- Explore miles of woodland tracks and trails, including a National Nature Reserve teeming with wildlife.
- Enjoy cycling in the Surrey Hills, including the world famous Box Hill with it’s beautiful views across the North Downs
- Relish a day at the races at Epsom’s world-famous racecourse
- Indulge in a round of golf at the many courses in the area (including the renowned RAC Club)
- Hack across the downs with one of the many local equestrian centres.
The ideal location
Travel times – by road
- Box Hill – 15 minutes
- Kingston – 20 minutes
- Gatwick Airport – 30 minutes
- Heathrow Airport – 40 minutes
- Brighton – 60 minutes
Travel times – by rail
- Wimbledon – 16 minutes
- Clapham Junction – 24 minutes
- Guildford – 33 minutes
- Waterloo or Victoria – 36 minutes
Oakton’s new build apartments for sale in Epsom Surrey at Ransley House
“I moved out of London over 20 years ago – Epsom offered so much more green space and a fantastic town centre with a great variety of pubs and restaurants. Moving to Epsom gave us the best of both worlds, easy access to London with numerous trains to both Victoria and Waterloo and yet country side on our doorstep with so many places to walk and bike ride. Moving here was one of the best things we ever did – probably why we still live and work in Epsom!”
“I moved out of London for much the same reasons as Ruth, Epsom is surrounded by wonderful open green spaces with Epsom Common, Horton Park and Epsom Downs on our doorstep . My husband is a keen cyclist and loves to take off for hours on his bike at the weekend but also commutes the 17 miles to central London a few times a week on his bike too. I think the ideal combination of open green spaces yet the easy commute to London is why Epsom was recently voted the 7th happiest place to live in the UK.”
Around Epsom – things to tempt you if you’re looking for a new home for sale in Surrey
Epsom is a picturesque market town in the heart of Surrey offering superb railway links into London (Victoria, Waterloo and London Bridge) and excellent road links to airports, motorways and ports. The town offers a good selection of shops including M&S, House of Fraser and Waitrose, restaurants, coffee shops and pubs. An eight-screen cinema complex and a theatre offer a wide range of films and live theatre.
For lovers of the outdoor life, Epsom is surrounded by hundreds of acres of woods and countryside, several golf courses and a great selection of parks and leisure facilities. And, of course, the famous Epsom Racecourse is only minutes away by car.
Who are Oakton Developments?
Oakton Developments Limited, established in 2002, is a family owned company based in Epsom who specialise in offering beautiful new build homes in Surrey. The Oakton team are passionate about the homes they build with great attention to detail given to layout, finish, and how the property will work for the new homeowner.
When purchasing a new home from Oakton the committed sales team will work closely with every buyer, from an initial enquiry through to completion, the day you move in and the months to follow. The aim is that every detail is taken care of and the whole process is as smooth and simple as possible.
Specification of the new build apartments for sale in Epsom at Ransley House
Attention to detail is what makes the difference between a house and a home, a philosophy that is implemented by Oakton Developments in the design and construction of all their new build homes for sale in Surrey. The houses are constructed using traditional, quality materials integrating the latest 21st century technology. The following items are offered as standard when buying an Oakton home.
The kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of handleless base and wall units with stone work surfaces and matching up-stands and cooker splashback
- Stainless steel built under single oven
- Integrated 70/30 Fridge Freezer
- 4 ring electric induction hob
- Fully integrated extractor hood
- Fully integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel undermounted 1.5 sink with chrome fittings
- Washer / dryer (loctaed in kitchen in 4 & 5, in separate cupboard in hallway in 1, 2 & 3)
Decoration and Finishes
- All walls have a smooth plaster finish with matt emulsion paint
- Ceilings throughout are smooth painted in white emulsion
- Coving is fitted throughout excluding kitchens, cupboards and bathrooms (top floor flats may vary)
- Fitted wardrobes with internal lighting in both bedrooms
- Carpets in living rooms, bedroom and hallway
- Tiled kitchen & bathroom en-suite
- Internal doors throughout are flush oak veneer with chrome furnishings
Bathroom and En-Suite
- Ideal Standard white sanitary ware with chrome furnishings
- Ideal Standard bath with mixer tap and shower unit
- Glass shower screen over the bath (main bathroom)
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Ceramic tiling with chrome trim
- Shaver socket
- Chrome heated ladder towel rails
- Underfloor heating in bathroom and en-suite shower room
Electrical and Technology
- A comprehensive electrical system combining a mix of LED down-lighters with pendant lighting where appropriate
- Chrome finish light switches and sockets in the kitchen (white sockets and switches elsewhere)
- USB sockets throughout
- Smoke detectors throughout
- Video entry system
- Extraction fans in all bathrooms
- A central control panel for all kitchen appliances
- Telephone and television points are located in the living room and bedrooms
- Communal satellite dish and digital aerial
- External lighting throughout the development
- A highly efficient gas-fired combination boiler serving an underfloor heating and hot water system
Windows and Doors
- White PVCu triple glazed sealed unit windows with security-locking mechanisms where appropriate
- White PVCu triple glazed sealed unit French doors (plots 2, 3 & 4 only)
- Communal gardens are planted with attractive trees, shrubs and perennials
- Refuse store
- Electric gates
BLP Secure Plus 10 Year Warranty
For further details about Ransley House or other high quality new build homes in the Epsom, Ewell and Ashtead areas of Surrey, call us on 01372 722633.
Please note, the details on this page are intended to give a general indication of the proposed development and floor layout. We reserve the right to alter and amend specifications at any time. These contents shall not be deemed to form part of any contract.