Henrietta Place – Six Delightful New Build Homes in Epsom, Surrey
Prices from £725,000
Nestled along a private road is this delightful and unique development of six attractive detached family new build homes. Henrietta Place is within touching distance of picturesque Epsom and Ashtead Commons, and just a short walk into Epsom’s busy town centre.
Time is precious
Henrietta Place is ideally located for Epsom mainline station which runs up to 8 trains an hour into London at peak times. Brighton can be reached in an hour, Gatwick 30 minutes and Guildford, for fabulous shopping, in just 33 minutes.
New build homes in Epsom
The traditionally constructed new build homes in Epsom on two floors offer spacious living areas including a large kitchen dining space (with French doors that open on to a beautiful private garden) lounge, study and utility room.
On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, as well as a bonus room (which could provide a dressing room or a fourth bedroom), a family bathroom and en-suite.
Henrietta Place brings together exceptional quality materials and top of the range brands to provide stylish design for modern family living.
Epsom offers a perfect balance of town…
A leisurely stroll into the town offers
- A wide range of popular high street shops and a mix of independent boutiques
- A fabulous choice of gastro-pubs, cafes and restaurants to suit all culinary palates
- The monthly farmers’ market and twice weekly traditional markets selling local cheeses, meat, fish and much more
Attractions for all the family include
- An eight-screen Odeon cinema
- Epsom Playhouse theatre for live entertainment
- Swimming and sports at The Rainbow Centre and David Lloyd’s
On your doorstep you can
- Explore miles of woodland tracks and trails, including a National Nature Reserve teeming with wildlife.
- Enjoy cycling in the Surrey Hills, including the world famous Box Hill with it’s beautiful views across the North Downs
- Relish a day at the races at Epsom’s world-famous racecourse
- Indulge in a round of golf at the many courses in the area (including the renowned RAC Club)
- Hack across the downs with one of the many local equestrian centres.
Henrietta Place is in an enviable position for families with school age children. Six schools in the surrounding area offering education from reception through to sixth-form are currently rated as “Outstanding” in their latest Ofsted Reports.
- Stamford Green School – Outstanding
- St Martins Infant School – Outstanding
- St Joseph’s Catholic School – Outstanding
- Rosebery School for Girls – Outstanding
- Glyn School for boys – Outstanding
- St Andrew’s School – Outstanding
Epsom also enjoys many excellent independent and private schools including Epsom College, City of London Freemen’s, St John’s and Downsend, to name just a few.
The ideal location
Travel times – by road
- Box Hill – 15 minutes
- Kingston – 20 minutes
- Gatwick Airport – 30 minutes
- Heathrow Airport – 40 minutes
- Brighton – 60 minutes
Travel times – by rail
- Wimbledon – 16 minutes
- Clapham Junction – 24 minutes
- Guildford – 33 minutes
- Waterloo or Victoria – 36 minutes
Oakton’s new build houses for sale in Epsom Surrey at Henrietta Place
Around Epsom and Ashtead – things to tempt you if you’re looking for a new home for sale in Surrey
Epsom is a picturesque market town in the heart of Surrey offering superb railway links into London (Victoria, Waterloo and London Bridge) and excellent road links to airports, motorways and ports.
Epsom town offers a good selection of shops including M&S, House of Fraser and Waitrose, restaurants, coffee shops and pubs. An eight-screen cinema complex and a theatre offer a wide range of films and live theatre.
Ashtead offers more of a village feel with a selection of independent shops, pubs and restaurants with Ashtead mainline station giving access to London via Epsom.
For lovers of the outdoor life, Epsom is surrounded by hundreds of acres of woods and countryside, several golf courses and a great selection of parks and leisure facilities. And, of course, the famous Epsom Racecourse is only minutes away by car.
Who are Oakton Developments?
Oakton Developments Limited, established in 2002, is a family owned company based in Epsom who specialise in offering beautiful new build homes in Surrey. The Oakton team are passionate about the homes they build with great attention to detail given to layout, finish, and how the property will work for the new homeowner.
When purchasing a new home from Oakton the committed sales team will work closely with every buyer, from an initial enquiry through to completion, the day you move in and the months to follow. The aim is that every detail is taken care of and the whole process is as smooth and simple as possible.
Specification of the new build houses for sale in Surrey at Henrietta Place
Attention to detail is what makes the difference between a house and a home, a philosophy that is implemented by Oakton Developments in the design and construction of all their new build homes for sale in Surrey. The houses are constructed using traditional, quality materials integrating the latest 21st century technology. The following items are offered as standard when buying an Oakton home (items marked * offer a chance to bespoke your new home from selected options).
Kitchen / Diner
- The kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of base, larder and wall units with stone work surfaces and matching up-stands and cooker splashback*
- Integrated Bosch appliances to include 5 zone induction hob (gas available if required), 2 single ovens, extractor hood, 70/30 fridge freezer, dishwasher*
- Stainless steel undermounted 1.5 sink with chrome fittings
- Underfloor heated tiled floor*
- Freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer*
Decoration and Finishes
- Smooth plaster finish to walls and ceilings with matt emulsion paint*
- Ornate cornice fitted to the lounge and hallway
- Coving fitted to other areas where appropriate
- A painted staircase featuring a hardwood handrail
- High quality FD30 internal doors throughout in oak veneer with chrome ironmongery
- Fitted wardrobes with internal lighting to Master and Bedroom 2
Electrical and Technology
- A comprehensive electrical system combining a mix of LED down-lighters with pendant lighting where appropriate
- Chrome finish light switches and sockets in the kitchen (white sockets and switches elsewhere)
- USB sockets throughout
- Smoke detectors throughout
- Video entry system (plots 3 & 4 only)
- Fully wired intruder alarm
- CAT 5 Cabling
- Telephone and television points are located in the living room and bedrooms
- External lighting to the rear garden and porch
- External socket to rear garden
- Wired for digital aerial, cable and Sky (subscriptions required)
- Ideal Standard white sanitary ware
- Over bath shower mixer
- Glass shower screen to bath
- Wall hung storage unit to Bathroom
- Walk in shower to en-suite with thermostatically controlled rain shower and separate handheld shower
- Porcelanosa Ceramic tiling with chrome trim*
- Shaver socket
- Chrome heated ladder towel rail
- Underfloor heating to bathroom and en-suite
- A highly efficient gas-fired central heating system
- Underfloor heating to all tiled floors
- Radiators are fitted with individual thermostatic controls where appropriate
Windows and Doors
- White PVCu triple glazed sealed unit windows with security-locking mechanisms where appropriate
- White PVCu triple glazed sealed unit French doors
- Rear gardens are laid to lawn with quality seed grown turf
- Patio to the rear of the house
- External water tap
- External electric socket and lighting
- Plots 3 and 4 accessed through remotely controlled electric gates
- Low level lighting to the road and parking areas
- Road in Tarmac with parking bays with granite sets
BLP Secure Plus 10 Year Warranty
*Options subject to stage of construction