7 Chase End
7 Chase End is a gated development of just three 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom houses with parking for 1 car each. It is rare to find new build houses so close to a town center but that’s just what we offer here.
All three houses are built to a high standard, great finish and well thought out layouts. The rear houses have a perfect little office if working from home is required, otherwise it’s a lovely space overlooking the garden.
The shaker style kitchens will offer Bosch appliances and quartz work surfaces. The ground floor is heated by underfloor heating.
Located just a 3-minute walk to Epsom Mainline station and Town Centre these houses are perfectly situated for everything Epsom has to offer and yet tucked away to give a feeling of calm.
The houses are currently being built and are expected to be complete towards the end of 2022.
Prices from £575,000.
PLOT 1 – GROUND FLOOR PLAN
PLOT 1 – FIRST FLOOR PLAN
PLOTS 2 & 3 – GROUND FLOOR PLAN
PLOTS 2 & 3 – FIRST FLOOR PLAN
Epsom offers a perfect balance of town…
A leisurely stroll into the town offers
- A wide range of popular high street shops and a mix of independent boutiques
- A fabulous choice of gastro-pubs, cafes and restaurants to suit all culinary palates
- The monthly farmers’ market and twice weekly traditional markets selling local cheeses, meat, fish and much more
- An eight-screen Odeon cinema
- Epsom Playhouse theatre for live entertainment
- Swimming and sports at The Rainbow Centre and David Lloyd’s
On your doorstep you can
- Explore miles of woodland tracks and trails, including a National Nature Reserve teeming with wildlife.
- Enjoy cycling in the Surrey Hills, including the world famous Box Hill with it’s beautiful views across the North Downs
- Relish a day at the races at Epsom’s world-famous racecourse
- Indulge in a round of golf at the many courses in the area (including the renowned RAC Club)
- Hack across the downs with one of the many local equestrian centres.
The ideal location
Travel times – by road
- Box Hill – 15 minutes
- Kingston – 20 minutes
- Gatwick Airport – 30 minutes
- Heathrow Airport – 40 minutes
- Brighton – 60 minutes
Travel times – by rail
- Wimbledon – 16 minutes
- Clapham Junction – 24 minutes
- Guildford – 33 minutes
- Waterloo or Victoria – 36 minutes