Osborne Close, Epsom – New homes for sale in Surrey
This delightful, gated development of new homes for sale in Surrey consists of just 6 two bedroom houses, located off Dirdene Gardens, Epsom, equidistant between the busy market town of Epsom and the slower paced Ewell Village.
“I bought my first new build from Oakton and from the first meeting to moving day and beyond, I can’t fault their professional customer service which has made the whole process a great experience.
They helped me to steer through the vast array of finishes, kept me continuously updated on progress, (without prompting) and when I moved in, I was welcomed in person and provided with a hugely helpful information pack – not just on the house, but also the local area.”
Catherine – Osborne Close, Epsom
Osborne Close – six delightful new homes in Epsom, Surrey
Osborne Close is named after C T Osborne Limited, the manufacturers of the famous “Chossy” bicycle saddlebag, who were based on the site until around 1992.
Each 2 bedroom semi-detached house offers a high quality kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances, stone worktops and tiled floors with underfloor heating, a cloakroom and lounge/ diner with double doors onto the garden.
On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms, the master with an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. The main bathroom and en-suite are tiled with large format Porcelanosa tiles and chrome trim offering underfloor heating and chrome heated towel rails. Large Velux windows to both bedrooms offer lovely bright rooms but with the benefit of the privacy this design of window provides. The large loft space is fully boarded – perfect for storage.
Outside, the houses offer good sized patio areas, outside lighting and fully turfed lawns. There is allocated parking for one car with a limited opportunity to purchase an extra space.
Osborne Close offers a lovely secure setting with remotely activated gates to enter the Close and attractive landscaping and parking areas. This development of new homes for sale in Surrey is in the catchment area of the highly sought after Wallace Fields, Glyn Technology and Rosebery Schools.
Oakton’s new homes for sale in Surrey at Osborne Close
Around Epsom and Ewell – things to tempt you if you’re looking for a new home for sale in Surrey
Epsom is a picturesque market town in the heart of Surrey offering superb railway links into London (Victoria, Waterloo and London Bridge) and excellent road links to airports, motorways and ports.
Epsom town offers a good selection of shops including M&S, House of Fraser and Waitrose, restaurants, coffee shops and pubs. An eight-screen cinema complex and a theatre offer a wide range of films and live theatre.
Ewell offers more of a village feel with a selection of independent shops, pubs and restaurants with Ewell East Station giving access to London via Sutton.
For lovers of the outdoor life, Epsom is surrounded by hundreds of acres of woods and countryside, several golf courses and a great selection of parks and leisure facilities. And, of course, the famous Epsom Racecourse is only minutes away by car.
Specification of the new homes for sale in Surrey at Osborne Close
Attention to detail is what makes the difference between a house and a home, a philosophy that is implemented by Oakton Developments in the design and construction of all their new homes for sale in Surrey. The houses are constructed using traditional, quality materials integrating the latest 21st century technology. The following items are offered as standard when buying an Oakton home (items marked * offer a chance to bespoke your new home from selected options).
- The kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of high gloss handle-less base and wall units with a stone work surfaces and matching up-stands and cooker splashback *
- Stainless steel built under single oven
- Integrated 70/30 Fridge Freezer
- 4 ring electric ceramic hob
- Fully integrated extractor hood
- Fully integrated dishwasher
- Undermounted stainless steel 1.5 sink
- Underfloor heated tiled floor
First Floor Landing
- Cupboard housing a Washer/dryer *
- Loft hatch with retractable ladder to large boarded out and decorated loft space
Bathroom, En-suite and Cloakroom
- Ideal Standard white sanitary ware with chrome furnishings
- Ideal Standard bath with mixer tap and shower unit
- Glass shower screen over the bath (main bathroom)
- Quadrant shower unit
- Thermostatically controlled rain shower and separate handheld shower
- Porcelanosa Ceramic tiling with chrome trim*
- Shaver socket
- Chrome heated ladder towel rail
- Underfloor heating to bathroom and en-suite shower room
Decoration and Finishes
- All walls have a smooth plaster finish with emulsion paint*
- Ceilings throughout are smooth painted in white emulsion
- Coving is fitted throughout the groundfloor excluding kitchens and cloakroom
- Fitted wardrobes with internal lighting to master bedroom
- Carpeted throughout (excluding tiled areas)*
- Each home offers a comprehensive electrical system combining a mix of chrome LED down- lighters with pendant lighting where appropriate
- Chrome finish light switches and sockets in the kitchen
- Smoke detectors throughout
- Extraction fans to all bathrooms and cloakrooms
- External lighting to the rear garden and porch
- External socket to rear garden
- Hardwired security alarm system
Telephone, Television and Internet
- Telephone and Television points are located in the living room and bedrooms
- Digital aerial
- BT and Virgin services available on request
- A highly efficient gas-fired central heating system (Combination Boiler in loft space)
- Radiators are fitted with individual thermostatic controls where appropriate
- Internal doors throughout are flush oak veneer with chrome furnishings
- A painted staircase featuring a hardwood handrail
Windows and Doors
- White PVCu triple glazed sealed unit windows with security-locking mechanisms where appropriate
White PVCu triple glazed sealed unit French doors
- Rear gardens are laid to lawn with quality seed grown turf
- Patio to the rear of the house
- External water tap
- External electric socket
- Osborne Close will be entered via electrical (remotely controlled) gates off Dirdene Gardens
- Low level lighting to the road and parking areas
- Road in tarmac with parking bays in block paviours
- BLP 10 Year Warranty
*Options subject to stage of construction