Oak Tree Close – New houses for sale in Ewell in Surrey
“I met up with Ruth & Stan from Oakton Developments at their office in Epsom, and I was so impressed after chatting to them that we purchased our new home in Ewell there & then! Prior to us moving in they were extremely helpful when we wanted to make a few personal changes; adding a breakfast bar and changing our 4th bedroom into a dressing room with built in wardrobes. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
Our new home was built to a very high standard with lots of lovely features such as wood doors, beautiful kitchen finishes with granite work surfaces & porcelanosa bathroom tiles.
The aftercare queries and snagging were always attended to professionally and promptly, and almost 4 years later if we have any questions, Oakton are still more than happy to help. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any new buyers.”
Sarah – Oak Tree Close
Oak Tree Close – an exclusive development of new houses for sale in Surrey
This new development is in a semi-rural area of West Ewell. It is located opposite Horton Golf Club and Country Park with local shops just a couple of minutes’ walk away.
This attractive development of new houses consists of eight spacious, beautifully presented 4 bedroom semi-detached homes. Each house offers a fully fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, a stunning en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, 3 further bedrooms, allocated parking for 2 cars and the added benefit of solar panels contributing to the hot water throughout the house.
About West Ewell – things to tempt you if you’re looking for a new house for sale in Surrey
West Ewell is a popular residential area in the sought after borough of Epsom and Ewell in Surrey. It is surrounded by acres of greenbelt, parks, commons and woodland providing extensive areas for cycling and walking and other outdoor pursuits.
The market town of Epsom, a few minutes’ drive away, offers a friendly and attractive shopping centre with a wide selection of restaurants and pubs. There is an 8 screen cinema and Epsom Playhouse for live theatre.
Ewell Village, just a few minutes away, offers a slower pace of life with some lovely independent shops, restaurants and Bourne Hall Centre offering a library, museum and various events throughout the year. The larger towns of Kingston and Guildford, both offering a wide choice of shopping outlets, are also just a short drive away. There is an excellent choice of state and private schools for all ages within the catchment area of Oak Tree Close.
Getting out and about couldn’t be easier; the A3 and M25 are conveniently accessible allowing access to Heathrow and Gatwick in around 30 minutes. The mainline stations of Ewell West and Chessington North offer an easy journey into Central London (taking around 30 minutes).
Specification of the new houses for sale in Ewell Surrey at Oak Tree Close
Oakton Developments Ltd take pride in building well designed houses with an excellent ﬁnish. The attention to detail shines through the minute you walk into an Oakton home.
- The kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of high gloss handle-less base and wall units with 40mm thick work surfaces and matching up-stands
- Stainless steel eye level built-in double oven
- Integrated Fridge Freezer
- Stainless steel 70cm 5 burner hob
- 70cm stainless steel and glass extractor hood
- Fully integrated dishwasher
- Franke 1.5 sink
Bathroom, En-suites and Cloakroom
- Ideal Standard white sanitary ware with chrome furnishings
- Ideal Standard bath with mixer tap and shower unit
- Glass shower screen over the bath (main bathroom)
- Luxury walk in shower (en-suites)
- Porcelanosa Ceramic tiling with walls painted in bespoke emulsion to complement
- Shaver socket
- Chrome heated ladder towel rails
Decoration and finish
- All walls have a smooth plaster finish with emulsion paint
- Ceilings throughout are smooth painted in white emulsion
- Coving is fitted throughout excluding cupboards and bathrooms
- Each home offers a comprehensive electrical system combining a mix of chrome rimmed low energy and low-voltage down-lighters with some pendant lighting where appropriate
- Chrome finish light switches and sockets in the kitchen
- A central control panel for all kitchen appliances
- A generous amount of socket outlets throughout
- A mains fed linked smoke detectors throughout
- Extraction fans to all bathrooms and cloakrooms
- External lighting is provided at the front and rear
- External socket to rear garden
- A highly efficient gas-fired central heating system is provided in conjunction with a pressurised hot water cylinder
- Solar panels on roof contributing a minimum of 10% of the total energy usage from renewable sources
- A back up electric immersion heater fitted to the hot water tank
- Radiators are fitted with individual thermostatic controls where appropriate
Telephone, Television and Internet
- Telephone and Television points are located in the living room, all bedrooms and kitchen/diner
- Internal doors throughout are ﬂush oak veneer with chrome furnishings
- A painted staircase featuring a hardwood handrail
- White UPVC double glazed sealed unit windows with security-locking mechanisms are fitted throughout
- Rear gardens are laid to lawn with quality seed grown turf
- Front gardens are planted with shrubs and perennials
- A shed for bike and tool storage
- External water tap
- External electric socket
- BLP 10 Year Warranty
Directions to the Oakton Developments Ltd new houses for sale in Ewell Surrey at Oak Tree Close
Directions from Central Epsom
- Passing the Ashley Centre continue on High St/A24 towards Ewell and Kingston
- Bear left into East St. passing under the railway bridge, turn left at the traffic lights onto the B284, Hook Road
- Follow this road for 1.5m, go straight on at the first roundabout and left at the second into Chessington Road
- You will drive past Oak Tree Close, but due to the central grass strip you will not be able to turn right, continue up to the lights (0.5m) and turn to head back down the Chessington Road, Oak Tree Close is on the left after 200m
Directions from Central London
- Follow the A3 out of central London
- Exit A3 at A240 signposted to Kingston, Epsom, Reigate and Sutton
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Kingston Rd/A240 heading to Reigate, Sutton, M25, Epsom, Ewell
- Follow A240/Ewell By-Pass for exactly one mile, turn right into Ruxley Lane (B284). Go to the end of Ruxley Lane (1 mile) and turn left into Chessington Road. Oak Tree Close is on the left after 200m