Elizabeth Place – New flats for sale in Epsom Surrey
“Better than I ever envisaged! I count myself as being very lucky to have purchased from this local traditional developer. I have been here for just over a year and can honestly say that I still smile every time I come through the door.”
Gordon, Elizabeth Place, Epsom
Elizabeth Place – An exclusive gated development of six elegant new flats for sale in Epsom Surrey
Elizabeth Place is an exclusive gated development consisting of just six elegant 2 bedroom flats for sale in Epsom Surrey. This stunning development is situated in the attractive and sought after “College area” of Epsom, just a few minutes walk to the town centre.
Each spacious new flat includes a fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and a full range of appliances, a large living room and dining area, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms (with an en-suite to the master bedroom). First and second floor flats offer Juliet balconies with the ground floor flats having French doors off the master bedroom. Cornices are fitted to the hall and lounge with coving throughout the rest of the apartment. An approved hardwired alarmed security system is also included for each flat.
Each of these new flats for sale in Epsom Surrey, comes with a parking space in the secure underground parking. A six-person passenger lift gives access to all floors from the basement car park and street level. Surrounding the development of these new flats will be attractive landscaped communal gardens with seating areas and low-level lighting.
Attention to detail is what makes the difference between a house and a home, a philosophy that is implemented by Oakton Developments in the design and construction of these new flats in Epsom. The homes are constructed using traditional, quality materials, whilst also integrating the latest 21st century technology.
Oakton’s new flats for sale in Epsom Surrey at Elizabeth Place
What one buyer said about their experience of buying a new flat in Epsom from Oakton Developments
“I agreed to purchase my new flat in Epsom from Oakton Developments during construction. Only the shell and roof of the building had been constructed with some internal frames in place. It was an easy decision right from the start to put a deposit down to reserve the plot.
At my first meeting with Oakton I was met by the owners, an extremely professional couple who gave me confidence, right from the start, that this was a professional local company with very high standards. I work in the construction industry myself and could see, even at this early stage, the quality and pride of the build. After meeting the Project Manager and further team members, along with a very well-produced brochure and further site meetings, the journey just got better from there.
I remember clearly the invitation to visit the Oakton office and view a selection of materials (bathrooms, kitchen, and wall/ceiling colours) and choose my colour scheme, the personal touch. All the team were fantastic, a real personal touch, and the journey from deposit to completion was one where I was continually informed on progress and invited to view at various stages.
The quality of the build, fixtures and fittings was beyond my expectations. I asked for a few bespoke alterations, which Oakton carried out without question, and they even installed lights I had bought for my lounge at no extra charge.
I believe I saw a statement once in an Oakton brochure “we build homes not just units”, or something similar. I only thing I would add is that Oakton build high quality “homes” that if you’re lucky enough to purchase will never regret – a great job by everyone in the Oakton team. There will always be a glass of champagne available for any of the team, if passing.”
Gordon, Elizabeth Place, Epsom
Around Epsom and Ewell – things to tempt you if you’re looking for a new flat for sale in Surrey
Epsom is a picturesque market town in the heart of Surrey, surrounded by green belt, parks, commons and woodland.
Epsom town offers a compact and attractive shopping centre – with retailers ranging from House of Fraser, marks and spencer, Waitrose to the historic Lester Bowden and many more. Epsom market place, watched over by the charming clock tower, hosts open-air markets several days of the week with a farmer’s market at least once a month.
The town also has a wide selection of restaurants from Italian to Japanese and pubs offering real ales, good food and live entertainment.
Epsom offers a number of leisure and fitness clubs including David Lloyds and the recently refurbished Rainbow Centre, which includes “Spa London”. An eight-screen cinema and local theatre provide a wide variety of film and live performances.
Epsom is home to an excellent selection of golf courses including the renowned RAC Golf and Country Club.
Epsom Racecourse, a ten minute walk from Elizabeth Place is not only home to the famous Epsom Derby, but also offers a wide range of events year round including evening races followed by live music throughout the summer months.
There are easy transport links with the M25 a few minutes drive away, Heathrow and Gatwick airports are just a 30 minute drive and the south coast is less than an hour away. Epsom is around an hours drive to the Euro tunnel and Dover ferry port, perfect for weekend breaks.
Epsom station is just a short walk from Elizabeth Place with regular services providing up to eight trains an hour for a 30-minute journey to Waterloo, London Bridge and Victoria. Other nearby towns accessible by train include Guildford, Dorking and Horsham.
Specification of the new flats for sale in Surrey at Elizabeth Place
Attention to detail is what makes the difference between a house and a home, a philosophy that is implemented by Oakton Developments in the design and construction of all their new flats for sale in Epsom Surrey. The houses are constructed using traditional, quality materials integrating the latest 21st century technology. The following items are offered as standard when buying an Oakton home (items marked * offer a chance to bespoke your new home from selected options).
- The kitchen is equipped with a comprehensive bespoke range of base and wall units with stone work surfaces and up-stands stainless steel built-in double oven integrated fridge freezer
- 4-ring hob
- Integrated extractor hood Fully integrated dishwasher under mounted 1.5 sink
- Ceramic floor tiling with under floor heating
Bathroom and En-suite
- White sanitaryware with chrome furnishings underfloor heating
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling
- Shaver socket
- Chrome heated ladder towel rail
- Washer / dryer
- Decoration and Finish
- All walls have a smooth plaster finish with emulsion paint Ceilings throughout are smooth with white emulsion
- Cornice is fitted to hall and lounge and coving throughout (excluding cupboards and bathrooms)
- The new flats are carpeted throughout
- Each home offers a comprehensive electrical system combining a mix of chrome rimmed low energy and low voltage down-lighters with pendant lighting where appropriate
- Chrome finish light switches throughout
- Dimmer switch is provided in the lounge, kitchen, master bedroom and bedroom two
- A generous amount of power socket outlets throughout mains fed linked smoke detectors throughout
- Airflow fans to all bathrooms and kitchen
Telephone, Television and Internet
- Television & telephone points located in living room, all bedrooms, and kitchen
- A highly efficient gas fired central heating system is provided in conjunction with a pressurised hot water cylinder
- Solar hot water systems to apartments 5 and 6
- A back up electric immersion heater fitted to all hot water cylinders
- All radiators fitted with individual thermostatic controls where appropriate
- An approved hardwired alarmed security system is provided
- Video entrance system to all apartments linked to the main entrance and basement access
- Internal flush doors throughout with oak veneer, contrasting inlay and chrome door furniture
- White PVCu double glazed sealed unit windows with security- locking mechanisms are fitted throughout
- Chrome and glass balconies to first and second floor living rooms
- Chrome and glass Juliet balconies to first and second floor master bedrooms
- 6-person passenger lift to all floors accessed from basement and street level
- Attractive communal landing and stairwell with electric heating and lighting
- Landscaped communal garden to front rear and side with seating areas and low level lighting
- Refuse store with lockable doors adjacent to street
- Front gardens are laid to lawn with planting of shrubs and perennials to the borders
- BLP 10 Year Warranty